Hey everyone! It’s Q & A time! (No, I’m not talking about quilts and afghans, I’m talking about questions and answers!!!)
Here’s the thing: I have had SO many people start a conversation out with “this is probably a stupid question, but…” I know, right?! Trust me, I am not the one to talk to about stupid questions. I am the crowned princess of questions that get looks, questions that make people awkwardly stare, questions that make people say, “wait…what?”
That’s right, there are NO stupid questions here! So here’s what I’m shooting for. I will answer a few of the most asked questions about Tupperware (haven’t checked out the latest in Tupperware? Visit angelamarienelson.my.tupperware.com) And I would LOVE for you to comment with your questions about Tupperware overall or questions about individual pieces!
Let’s start with the #1 asked question:
Q: How do I remove stains from my Tupperware?
A: Great question! You can easily remove stains (and odors) with baking soda. Baking soda’s cleansing properties are nothing new, right?! And of course it works as a great stain and odor remover for Tupperware, as well! Simply make a thick-ish paste of warm water and baking soda and rub it into the inside the container.
Q: What does the Tupperware Warranty cover?
A: Tupperware warranties are amazing, which I love! It means that they stand behind their products 100% and that is important to me! A quality warranty that lasts for a lifetime?? That saves my sanity.
So here is what is covered: chipping, breaking, peeling, cracking or warping.
Here is what is NOT covered: stains, scratches, chewing or cutting, microwave damage or melting.
Lid of one of your Modular Mates cracked? We’ll replace that for free! Left your spatula on the hot stove burner? Sorry, nope. I mean…come on.
Q: How can I have a Tupperware party and earn free Tupperware without….actually having a Tupperware party?
A: You wouldn’t believe (or maybe you would) how many people simply do NOT want to invite their friends over for Tupp parties! But there is another way!
First things first, I want to tell you about why you want to date a party with me:
- You get free Tupperware just for dating your party with me.
- You get more free Tupperware when your sales reach $175
- You have a chance to get your friends together and enjoy some food and fun!
- Okay back to free Tupperware, yeah, there’s more! Once your sales hit $275 and up, you start getting host credit. That means FREE MONEY to spend on whatever you want in the catalog. Not only that, you get half price Tupperware as well!
So basically, hosting a party is incredible. Especially if your wishlist is bigger than your budget. Don’t want to host a party in your home? Here are some other options:
- Facebook Party ~ I create the event page, you invite the guests, we take orders, BAM, DONE! Don’t need to be local!
- Online Party ~ I send a TupperConnect party page invite, you connect your friends, they place orders, BAM, DONE! Don’t need to be local!
- Catalog Party ~ I give you (or mail you) catalogs and sale brochures. You pass them out to your friends, family members, co-workers, neighbors, then collect order forms after about one week and get them back to me! BAM! DONE! (Wait, am I channeling Emerill?) Don’t need to be local!
So yes. There ARE other ways to party with Tupperware and earn your own Free Tupp! And usually…LOTS of it!
So that’s it! There are my top 3 most asked questions! But I know there are so many more, so I would love to hear yours in the comments section! Aaaaaaaaaaand GO!
((See more at ~ http://angelamarienelson.my.tupperware.com/ ))